World’s Shortest Photoshoot (via Kathrin K. und Kötis)
Lavender and Wrath’s Giveaway
- Must be following Wrath-Fire-Ice.
- Reblogs and Likes count. Please try not to spam, only one entry per tumblr will be counted.
- Ends on May 23, 2014.
- No shipping requirements.
- Must be 16 or older.
- Winner will be selected by random number generator.
- I will require the email address of the winner.
- If the winner does not respond within 24 hrs of the winner being announced a new one will be selected.
- First Place: A $50 dollar gift card to Etsy
- Second Place: A $25 dollar gift card to Etsy
Pretty simple, right? This way the winners get what they want, instead of random crud from me. I’d rather help someone get some cool Etsy stuff and support those fine sellers out there. Enjoy and good luck!
Special Note: If this gets over a thousand notes I will add to the prizes, some of my original art and poetry.
no one cares if you don’t like short hair on girls shut the fuck up
Who Baked the Bread?
by Katherine Dale Makus
Who baked the bread
That Jesus blessed
And broke, and shared
That Passover supper, when he said,
“This is my body
Broken for you”?
Who made the wine,
When he passed the cup,
Saying, “This is my blood,
The blood of the covenant,
Shed for you and for many.
The fruit of the vine
I shall not taste again
Until I taste it new
In the Kingdom of God”?
Who made the wine?
Was it a woman who tended the vine,
Pressed the grapes, and made the wine;
Who planted the field, threshed the wheat,
And baked the bread for others to eat?
And afterwards, did a woman come
To clear the cup; to mop,
Perhaps, a single careless drop
Of wine, of God’s blood shed;
To gather every scattered crumb
Of broken body, broken bread?
Did a woman, coming to clean the room,
Find grace in the fragments left behind,
As women, later, would come to find
An angel and an empty tomb?
— From “Daughters of Sarah,” Mar-Apr 1988
I hope this is a predator.
no one ever likes me as much as i like them